- LOC takes next step for MWS services across North Africa
- CEOs and leaders of the subsea cable industry head to Submarine Networks 2018
- New Norwegian Autonomous Shipping Test-Bed Opens
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- Hai Cheung signs agreement to build Evoqua SeaCURE® BWMS in China
- Northumbria law academic advises Norwegian Government on international maritime safety laws
- NorSea Group to build a new ro-ro facility at Polarbase for NOK 60 million
- Ashtead bolsters US team to drive growth in the Gulf of Mexico
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. announced three-year Secured Global Borrowing Base Multicurrency Revolving Credit Facility for $750 million
- Subsea UK and Scottish Enterprise launch £15million research and development funding call for underwater innovation
Reporting news that matters to you
Inside Marine’s news team sources and reports on the latest news including the latest shipping regulations, owner and operator developments, ship builds and refits, product launches, acquisitions, mergers, industry reports, trade show and conference reactions and managerial appointments.
Each news story featured on the pages of Inside Marine is also put through its paces via our social media team who will tweet the news and feature it across a multitude of social media channels, ensuring your company’s latest news gets maximum exposure.
Inside Marine’s latest news by sector: