- LOC takes next step for MWS services across North Africa
- CEOs and leaders of the subsea cable industry head to Submarine Networks 2018
- New Norwegian Autonomous Shipping Test-Bed Opens
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- Hai Cheung signs agreement to build Evoqua SeaCURE® BWMS in China
- Northumbria law academic advises Norwegian Government on international maritime safety laws
- NorSea Group to build a new ro-ro facility at Polarbase for NOK 60 million
- Ashtead bolsters US team to drive growth in the Gulf of Mexico
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. announced three-year Secured Global Borrowing Base Multicurrency Revolving Credit Facility for $750 million
- Subsea UK and Scottish Enterprise launch £15million research and development funding call for underwater innovation
Royal IHC has signed a contract for the design, construction and delivery of a 4,200m3 trailing suction hopper dredger (TSHD) with Administración Nacional de Puertos (ANP) in Montevideo, Uruguay. The contract was signed by Mr Alberto Diaz Acosta, President of the Board of Directors of ANP, Mrs Gladis Liliana Peirano Rivero, Interim General Secretary of ANP and Mr Hans Hesen, IHC Area Sales Director, in the presence of Mr Victor Rossi, Minister of Transport and Public Works of Uruguay and Mr Andre Mechi, Senior Project Manager IHC Latin America.
For the fourth consecutive year, media group PortNews will be the organising the International Forum of Dredging Companies in Moscow. Supported by the Ministry of Transport, RosMorRechFlot and FSUE Rosmorport, the IV International Forum of Dredging Companies will take place on Wednesday, February 15 2017, at the Radisson Ukraine Hotel in Moscow, Russia.
Kommer Damen, Chairman of the Damen Shipyards Group, officially reopened the offices of Damen Dredging Equipment (DDE) in Nijkerk following an extensive refit and extension. Among the many improvements, the building now provides visitors with a complete ‘dredging experience’, starting with displays in the hallways illustrating the challenges of living in the Low Countries and explaining why dredging has been an integral part of their history.
The Boskalis multi-purpose vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance won the Innovation Award in the category 'Dredging Support Vessel' at the IHS DPC Innovation Awards ceremony in London.