- Hapag-Lloyd successfully completes capital increase
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- Rickmers-Line and RZ Carrier certified according to latest ISO standards
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- ExxonMobil Survey Reveals No Clear Route to Compliance with 2020 Global Sulphur Cap
- AMELS signs new 78-metre full custom yacht
Royal IHC has signed a contract for the design, construction and delivery of a 4,200m3 trailing suction hopper dredger (TSHD) with Administración Nacional de Puertos (ANP) in Montevideo, Uruguay. The contract was signed by Mr Alberto Diaz Acosta, President of the Board of Directors of ANP, Mrs Gladis Liliana Peirano Rivero, Interim General Secretary of ANP and Mr Hans Hesen, IHC Area Sales Director, in the presence of Mr Victor Rossi, Minister of Transport and Public Works of Uruguay and Mr Andre Mechi, Senior Project Manager IHC Latin America.
For the fourth consecutive year, media group PortNews will be the organising the International Forum of Dredging Companies in Moscow. Supported by the Ministry of Transport, RosMorRechFlot and FSUE Rosmorport, the IV International Forum of Dredging Companies will take place on Wednesday, February 15 2017, at the Radisson Ukraine Hotel in Moscow, Russia.
Kommer Damen, Chairman of the Damen Shipyards Group, officially reopened the offices of Damen Dredging Equipment (DDE) in Nijkerk following an extensive refit and extension. Among the many improvements, the building now provides visitors with a complete ‘dredging experience’, starting with displays in the hallways illustrating the challenges of living in the Low Countries and explaining why dredging has been an integral part of their history.
The Boskalis multi-purpose vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance won the Innovation Award in the category 'Dredging Support Vessel' at the IHS DPC Innovation Awards ceremony in London.