New oil spill response device capable of cleaning up spills in arctic conditions and contributing to Norway’s spill preparedness. Dubbed Arctic FoxTail, the new device is a new winterised version of H Henriksen’s standard Foxtail mop skimmer.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Industry leaders and the non-profit organisation Sustainable Shipping Initiative have announced the launch of the Ship Recycling Transparency Initiative’s online platform, a tool for sharing information on ship recycling to drive responsible practice.
On October 3rd, System 001 by The Ocean Cleanup embarked on its final leg of the journey to the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.
Iridium Communications Inc has announced that it has been selected as the preferred provider of satellite communications services for The Ocean Cleanup, the non-profit organisation deploying advanced technologies to rid the world’s oceans of plastic.
Damen Shipyards Group and Skoon Energy have signed a cooperation agreement of understanding for the advancement of energy transition in the shipping industry.