Taking only one week to install, Azipod propulsion will ensure sustainable performance for Wasaline’s new ferry Aurora Botnia, while achieving up to four days of annual time savings due to operational efficiency.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
NGOs have commended cruise shipping giant Carnival Corporation for its recent decision to support clean, safe and just ship recycling.
Genco has completed its exhaust gas cleaning systems programme which consisted of installing scrubbers on Genco’s 17 Capesize vessels.
TMC is launching a range of marine compressors for use in combination with air lubrication systems to help ships further reduce fuel consumption and emissions to air.
NORDEN has entered into a partnership with Danish based Kvasir Technologies, a spinout from the Technical University of Denmark with a patented technology to produce fuel from plant material.