- eMaritime Group Busy Conducting Onboard Bridge Team ECDIS Audits
- Fate of IMO’s Ballast Water Convention to be decided at MEPC 71, says Coldharbour CEO
- Global Maritime Appoints Indonesia Country Manager
- Milestone on route to fairway adjustment
- Flags fly high as ABP’s Ports of Ipswich and Lowestoft celebrate Suffolk Day
- Reederei Hamburger Lloyd Chooses Sealink Plus VSAT for Container Ship and Bulker Fleet
- John Hadley joins the Chelsom board as Marine Director
- Corvus Energy wins top BC technology innovation award
- Caspian success sees ATR unveil new facilities and staff in Kazakhstan
- Rolls-Royce, Aviall agree contract to support AE defence engines for global fleet sustainment
Leading classification society ClassNK has released its latest version of its structural design support software for container carriers “PrimeShip-HULL for Container Carriers.”
The eMaritime Group (eMG) offer a range of services including onboard Bridge Team ECDIS audits. In recent months, their navigation auditors have been sent around the world, including Spain, Italy, The Netherlands and Malta.
Delegates at the IMO’s Marine Environment Protection Committee 71, due to gather in London during the first week of July, may well have the last chance to ensure that the long-delayed Ballast Water Convention is implemented, as intended, in an orderly fashion when ships undergo their special surveys, once every five years.
Sea Cadets from London, Kent and Essex had an amazing opportunity to tour casualty ship RFA Argus at the start of Seafarers Awareness Week (24-30 June), the annual campaign coordinated by maritime charity Seafarers UK.
ExxonMobil today announced that Mobil Delvac 1™ ESP 5W-40 diesel engine oil provided outstanding protection and cleanliness for a Cummins KTA38 marine diesel main engine after nine years of continuous use. The results were revealed during an inspection of one of two main engines on a U.S. inland waterways vessel.
Corvus is pleased to announce that it has received the award 'Excellence in Product Innovation' at the annual Technology Impact Awards (TIA), sponsored by the British Columbia Tech Association. Corvus won the prestigious award for their industry leading energy storage system (ESS), Orca ESS.
Global Maritime, a leading provider of marine warranty, dynamic positioning and engineering services to the offshore sector, has appointed Oliver Stettner as Country Manager for Indonesia. Oliver will be tasked with growing Global Maritime’s Indonesian business as well as spearheading the company’s renewables efforts across the Asia Pacific.
Almost 800 delegates from over 25 countries attended the 60th OCEANS '17 MTS/IEEE conference at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (AECC) in Aberdeen this week.