- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
- Massive private investments in port of Antwerp
- SCA Logistics Terminal inaugurated at Port of Kiel's Ostuferhafen
- ISS expands European business with Team Tankers International
Equipment and Services
Twill, a digital freight forwarder designed to make shipping simple, has taken its first customer booking in India. Initially identified as one of Twill’s target export countries, later this year India will also be made an importing country on the platform.
Total Lubmarine has received a No Objection Letter from MAN Diesel & Turbo for the use of its cylinder lube oil, Talusia Optima, 100 BN in the engine manufacturer’s two-stroke engine designs.
Iskes Towage & Salvage, the leading maritime service provider based in the port of IJmuiden/Amsterdam, has taken delivery of two Damen ASD Tugs 2810.
Forming part of the renowned MERMAC range of electrically driven winch and LARS systems, new MERMAC U from MacArtney is an underwater winch range ideal for use within scientific, naval and homeland security applications.
Hydrex has recorded an increase in repairs to the pipework and overboard outlets of those ships that have exhaust gas scrubbers installed.
World-class superyacht builder Oceanco has awarded RH Marine with the contract for the electrical and automation system integration and overall electrical system responsibility of Oceanco’s new 100+ meter yacht. Both parties consider this collaboration to be the start of a productive long-term partnership.
British diesel outboard engine innovator, Cox Powertrain, will be joined by its elite line-up of US distributors for its Progressive Miami International Boat Show debut.