- Fjord Line opts for Austal Ships to build new catamaran ferry
- SGS group orders advanced ballast water monitoring kits as countries look to enforce compliance
- A&P Tyne’s Hebburn Yard Hits Construction Milestone for New Polar Research Vessel RRS Sir David Attenborough
- Milaha Launches Regular Reefer Service Between Qatar and Turkey
- Damen launches free dredge calculator
- Nakilat and Shell complete first phase of LNG carrier management transition programme
- Dubai Maritime Agenda 2017 brings together maritime leaders to explore future of industry
- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
Equipment and Services
MAN Engines is expanding its service network for marine engines by reinforcing itsnetwork in the UK, Poland, Sweden and Chile.
aqua-tools, the specialist in water microbiology, has delivered the first in series of 30 state-of-the-art Rapid ATP Ballast Water Monitoring Systems to SGS Group.
Global Marine Group (GMG), a leading provider of offshore engineering services to the renewables, telecommunications and oil & gas industries, announced today that it has been awarded a contract from E.ON, an international, privately-owned energy supplier focused on renewables, energy networks and customer solutions, to install a fibre optic cable at the Rampion Offshore Wind Farm, under construction 13km off the coast of Sussex, UK.
SeaCURE® Ballast Water Management System (BWMS), the electrochlorination based solution pioneered by Evoqua Water Technologies, has successfully completed all biological efficacy US Coast Guard Type-Approval tests.
The Humber will set out its stall for greater global recognition at a special event at London International Shipping Week in September when Lord Prescott will be among the advocates for the region.
The 'E2x' family from E2S Warning Signals is suitable for status indication or warning applications in Class I/II Div 2, Zone 2 and Zone 22 installations. Housed in a lightweight, corrosion proof PPS enclosure, it is globally certified for IECEx, UL, cUL and ATEX applications.
Rina Intermodal has appointed CMC Intl. Ltd. as its leading partner for global tank container quality inspections.