Mitsui O.S.K. Lines is to increase the roll-out of Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Service, across the remainder of its owned and managed fleet.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Eniram, a Wärtsilä company and French ferry operator La Méridionale, have taken notable steps on digitalising La Méridionale’s fleet with the help of the latest energy management technology.
Kongsberg Maritime has announced that Swire Seabed AS of Bergen, Norway has ordered a HUGIN AUV System configured for commercial survey applications.
Sunseeker International and Rolls-Royce have agreed to present the first yacht fitted with an MTU series production hybrid propulsion system in 2020.