Hanseaticsoft GmbH, a leading provider of innovative, cloud-based maritime software has today launched a new app as the latest addition to its Cloud Fleet Manager, CFM Go, to make it easier and faster for customers to access relevant data about their fleet from their mobile phones.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Ulstein and SCHOTTEL will start cooperating to take the next step in automation and digitalisation within marine operations.
The technology group Wärtsilä has signed a five-year optimised maintenance agreement with Sapura Brazil, a company specialised in sub-sea services.
Stolt Tankers B.V. and DESMI Ocean Guard A/S have announced that Stolt Tankers has selected the CompactClean Ballast Water Management System for installation on Stolt Tankers’ existing fleet.