VIKING’s entire LifeCraft system has now obtained flag state approval as a novel life-saving appliance to be installed on passenger ships for the utmost safety in evacuation emergencies.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
The technology group Wärtsilä has launched the Wärtsilä 31SG pure gas engine for marine market applications.
TELE Greenland, the country’s largest postal and telecommunications provider, selected Frequentis to provide an integrated maritime control room solution for the Technical and Operator Centre in Aasiaat, Greenland, increasing safety at sea.
Fischer Panda UK has joined with Cowes-based aluminium boat builder Aluminium Marine Consultants to equip its latest high-performance fire-fighting vessel with air conditioning, power and digital switching systems.