TMC Compressors of the Seas has signed a contract to supply an environmentally friendly Smart Air marine compressed air system to the world’s first HFO-fuelled TIR III compliant ethylene carriers.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
The maritime professionals’ union Nautilus International has criticised the UK government’s failure to provide adequate assurances over the future recognition of British seafarers’ certificates in Europe post-Brexit.
Japan-headquartered Nippon Paint Marine has introduced what is thought the world’s first biocide-free, low friction self-polishing copolymer antifouling technology.
After introducing the first jet tender to the world in 1991 and completely revamping the landscape of the luxury yacht tender through its Avon brand for over 20 years, Zodiac Nautic is doubling down on its commitment to keep exploring the future of the boating industry.