Leading global maritime technology company Kongsberg Maritime has selected Leclanché, one of the world’s leading storage solutions companies, as its battery partner and supplier of customised marine energy storage solutions.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Optimarin has revealed that it has installed its USCG-approved ballast water treatment technology on the Norwegian Polar Institute’s newbuild research vessel Kronprins Haakon.
Sharrow Engineering unveils high-efficiency propeller in preparation to meet 2020 sulphur regulation
Philadelphia design firm Sharrow Engineering, LLC has announced that the company’s revolutionary propeller design has been awarded patents across the globe.
OceanManager, one of the leading providers of maritime software solutions, has opened a new office in Singapore and appointed Capt Sanjeev Mathur as Managing Director to lead its planned expansion in the APAC region.