Volvo Penta has announced that it is to collaborate with leading French boat builder Fountaine-Pajot as it prepares to demonstrate its latest prototype electromobility technology.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Teekay Offshore, one of the world’s largest marine energy transportation, storage and production companies, has renewed and expanded its agreements with award-winning maritime connectivity provider Marlink to continue utilising high-quality global VSAT services for a further four years.
Kongsberg Maritime has formed a partnership with DOF, SINTEF Ocean and NORCE, which aims to reduce fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions for complex offshore operations while streamlining fleet-wide maintenance.
The Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore opened a new 24/7 Maritime Cybersecurity Operations Centre last week, to be operated by ST Engineering in its Hub.