GNS, the maritime technology company, has been selected by Siam Lucky Marine, a leading Thai shipping company, to supply an integrated navigation solution to nine of its 21 gas carriers.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
The technology group Wärtsilä has successfully tested its remote guidance service, thereby creating an entirely new dimension in vessel repair and maintenance operations.
Dutch leading system integrator RH Marine has integrated an optical bearing device in WECDIS, RH Marine’s digital chart system, for military purposes in order to give naval vessels more opportunities to fix their position.
Navis, a part of Cargotec Corporation, has acquired Miami-based Octopi, a cloud-based TOS built for small container and mixed cargo terminals.