Carnival Cruise Line has signed a five-year agreement with the City of Norfolk to operate seasonal cruises from the Half Moone Cruise Center through 2025.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Celebrity Apex returned to the Chantiers de l’Atlantique shipyard in Saint Nazaire, France, following a very successful first sea trial.
National Geographic Endurance, a next-generation expedition ship, purpose-built for polar navigation and the first polar new build for Lindblad Expeditions, has successfully completed her first sea trials in Storfjorden, which is the entrance of the iconic Geirangerfjord.
MSC Cruises has signed a long-term agreement with Abu Dhabi Ports for preferential berthing rights at both the Zayed Port and Sir Bani Yas Island.
Lifestyle and travel brand Virgin Voyages has announced that the Scarlet Lady has officially reached completion.
Guests traveling aboard Silversea’s Silver Cloud and Silver Whisper enjoyed a rare moment in the cruise line’s history when the two ships met in Antarctica’s Wilhelmina Bay on 4th February 2020.