- LOC takes next step for MWS services across North Africa
- CEOs and leaders of the subsea cable industry head to Submarine Networks 2018
- New Norwegian Autonomous Shipping Test-Bed Opens
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- Hai Cheung signs agreement to build Evoqua SeaCURE® BWMS in China
- Northumbria law academic advises Norwegian Government on international maritime safety laws
- NorSea Group to build a new ro-ro facility at Polarbase for NOK 60 million
- Ashtead bolsters US team to drive growth in the Gulf of Mexico
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. announced three-year Secured Global Borrowing Base Multicurrency Revolving Credit Facility for $750 million
- Subsea UK and Scottish Enterprise launch £15million research and development funding call for underwater innovation
Ferries and Cruises
Schulte Marine Concept (S.M.C), the project management arm of leading international maritime services company Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM), working together with Bernhard Schulte Cruise Services (BS Cruise), has won its first cruise ship contract with Portugal-based Mystic Cruises.
Vision of the Fjords unlocks the jaw-dropping beauty of West Norway’s fjords for everyone, regardless of mobility.
Louisiana-based shipbuilder Metal Shark is once again building multiple high-speed aluminium catamaran passenger vessels for the NYC Ferry Service Operated by Hornblower.
Fincantieri, a leader in cruise ship design and construction and Carnival Corporation & plc, the world’s largest cruise company, announced today the signing of a memorandum of agreement (MoA) for the construction of one next-generation cruise ship for the iconic luxury brand Cunard.
Saga Cruises has confirmed plans to extend its fleet of new-build ships with a second new cruise ship. Spirit of Adventure is expected to be delivered in Summer 2020, joining the Spirit of Discovery which sails in July 2019.
World's largest leisure travel company celebrates keel-laying ceremony for first of seven next-generation cruise ships to be fully powered by liquefied natural gas, world's cleanest burning fossil fuel.