- Fjord Line opts for Austal Ships to build new catamaran ferry
- SGS group orders advanced ballast water monitoring kits as countries look to enforce compliance
- A&P Tyne’s Hebburn Yard Hits Construction Milestone for New Polar Research Vessel RRS Sir David Attenborough
- Milaha Launches Regular Reefer Service Between Qatar and Turkey
- Damen launches free dredge calculator
- Nakilat and Shell complete first phase of LNG carrier management transition programme
- Dubai Maritime Agenda 2017 brings together maritime leaders to explore future of industry
- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
Ferries and Cruises
Norwegian Shipping company Fjord Line has announced its investment in new tonnage which will see its capacity on the fastest route between Norway and Denmark double.
Rolls-Royce has signed a deal with WestSea Yard, part of Martifer Group, to equip an expeditionary oceanic cruise ship for Portuguese based cruise company Mystic Cruises.
On the hottest day of the year to date, a cool bottle of champagne was broken over the rail of the Elizabeth River IV, thus christening Hampton Roads Transit’s (HRT) newest passenger ferry.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCC), a renowned global leader in the cruise segment, has signed a deal with NAVTOR to install the innovative NavBox solution across its entire corporate fleet of 49 vessels.
The newest addition to London’s river bus transport network is today making its almost 200 nautical mile maiden journey to the Capital from the Isle of Wight. Joining the MBNA Thames Clippers fleet, Mercury Clipper, is the first of two new boats that will enter service in London this summer.
Rolls-Royce has received an order for four B33:45L diesel engines to power the world’s largest hybrid ferry being built for the Norwegian cruise and transport company Color Line.
Europe's first inland waterway passenger vessel with gas propulsion scheduled for service from 2019.
Lake Constance public utility and engine-maker take industry lead.
Cooperation agreement for two-year trial.