RH Marine has developed a special dynamic positioning system for plough boats that equalise the seabed after dredging.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Electric and fluid power actuators from Rotork have been installed on a new Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessel in Brazil.
Equinor has signed an agreement with Eidesvik Offshore for the modification of the Viking Energy supply vessel, to make it capable of covering long distances fuelled by carbon-free ammonia.
In only the second ship-to-ship LNG bunkering operation to take place in Germany, the world’s largest LNG bunker vessel ‘Kairos’, operated by Nauticor, has supplied DEME’s next generation offshore installation vessel ‘Orion’.
Van Oord and NYK have agreed a Memorandum of Understanding to jointly own and operate offshore wind installation vessels under the Japanese flag.
A key player in Aberdeen’s marine support scene has added a tenth boat to its growing fleet of workboat vessels.