As part of “The Digital Schelde” project, Proximus will develop a private 5G network that can be a driving factor for innovation and digital transformation in the Antwerp port.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
ABP has officially unveiled a new state-of-the-art port office in Lowestoft, which represents an investment of £250,000 and re-affirms the company’s commitment to supporting the UK’s growing offshore energy sector and long-term energy sustainability.
Newly published Port of Gothenburg freight figures for 2019 showed that container volumes at the Port of Gothenburg rose for the second year in succession.
Shell Geothermal BV and the Port of Rotterdam Authority are together investigating the possibilities for geothermal energy in the Port of Rotterdam’s western section.
This year, the Port of Southampton is expecting a record number of cruise ships making maiden calls to the port.
Corvus Energy has been selected again by CCCC Shanghai Equipment Engineering and ZPMC to supply Energy Storage Systems for 25 new battery-hybrid Rubber Tyre Gantry cranes.