Navis has announced that Jintang International Container Terminal has gone live with Navis N4 as part of a plan to achieve five million TEUs by 2020.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
The Port of Galveston has announced that it has finalised a new agreement with Disney Cruise Line.
An Expression of Interest has been completed and Pilbara Ports Authority has short-listed two respondents interested in investing to build and operate a new general cargo facility at the Port of Port Hedland.
The Norwegian shipping company Color Line operates the additional freight ferry ‘Color Carrier’ on the route Kiel – Oslo as of 11th January to increase its freight-carrying capability.
The Canaveral Port Authority Board of Commissioners approved awarding Ivey’s Construction Inc. a $78.98 million contract for the Port’s Cruise Terminal 3 project and a $29.53 million contract for the adjacent 1,800-vehicle parking garage.
COSCO SHIPPING Ports Limited has announced that it has entered into a Hong Kong Seaport Joint Operating Alliance Agreement.