- Fjord Line opts for Austal Ships to build new catamaran ferry
- SGS group orders advanced ballast water monitoring kits as countries look to enforce compliance
- A&P Tyne’s Hebburn Yard Hits Construction Milestone for New Polar Research Vessel RRS Sir David Attenborough
- Milaha Launches Regular Reefer Service Between Qatar and Turkey
- Damen launches free dredge calculator
- Nakilat and Shell complete first phase of LNG carrier management transition programme
- Dubai Maritime Agenda 2017 brings together maritime leaders to explore future of industry
- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
Ports and Harbours
Harbor Commission President Lou Anne Bynum announced priorities Monday for her one-year leadership term of the nation’s second-busiest seaport, including moving forward on plans to expand partnerships with the City’s institutions and further reduce pollution.
Global ship repair, defence, conversion and marine specialist A&P Group has made two headline appointments to deliver its new strategic partnership with Peel Ports Group, in Great Yarmouth.