APM Terminals Callao hosted an EU delegation of ambassadors representing 12 EU member states.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Following a successful proof of concept trial at the UK Port of Felixstowe, Cress Systems has announced the commercial release of its ProwESS energy capture, storage and reuse system for container terminal yard handling equipment.
Since the beginning of the year, the Port of Hamburg has offered an optimised service portfolio for handling ultra-heavy loads.
This week, the first Silk Road train exclusively destined for Antwerp has arrived.
The climate target of getting Belgian CO2 emissions 35% lower by 2030 is a formidable challenge.
Carnival Corporation & plc, the world's largest leisure travel company, has officially opened its second cruise terminal at the Port of Barcelona.