- LOC takes next step for MWS services across North Africa
- CEOs and leaders of the subsea cable industry head to Submarine Networks 2018
- New Norwegian Autonomous Shipping Test-Bed Opens
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- Hai Cheung signs agreement to build Evoqua SeaCURE® BWMS in China
- Northumbria law academic advises Norwegian Government on international maritime safety laws
- NorSea Group to build a new ro-ro facility at Polarbase for NOK 60 million
- Ashtead bolsters US team to drive growth in the Gulf of Mexico
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. announced three-year Secured Global Borrowing Base Multicurrency Revolving Credit Facility for $750 million
- Subsea UK and Scottish Enterprise launch £15million research and development funding call for underwater innovation
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Seaspan Shipyards celebrated the launch of the first large vessel to be designed and built under the Government of Canada's National Shipbuilding Strategy - OFSV1, the first of three Offshore Fisheries Science Vessels.
Damen Shipyards Group has delivered its first vessels to Marine Core & Charter LLC (MC2), a marine services company supporting the offshore energy sector in the Arabian Gulf. This is the first transaction between the two organisations and Damen is delighted to be setting out on what it hopes will be a productive and long-lasting relationship with MC2.
Skipsteknisk AS of Norway and International Maritime Consultants of Fremantle, Australia have entered into a teaming agreement to offer the Skipsteknisk range of hydrographic oceanographic research vessel designs to the Commonwealth of Australia under program SEA 2400 Phase 1 Hydrographic Data Collection Capability.
Carbon emissions, safety and cyber security were at the top of the agenda at the annual Tripartite Shipbuilding Forum which attracted more than 100 delegates.
REV may be the most progressive vessel ever constructed, and it’s chosen the Evac Complete Cleantech Solution to make sure its wastewater treatment is also the greenest available.
Ferguson Marine Engineering Limited (“FMEL”) has announced the successful launch of the MV Glen Sannox from the Ferguson shipyard in Port Glasgow by First Minister, Nicola Sturgeon, on 21st November.
For an impressive 4th year running, Sunseeker International will be taking the helm as principal sponsor for the Poole Harbour Boat Show.
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company, a leader in global transportation, has received the highest certification for vessel management systems, safety, environment and efficiency.