IUMI – the International Union of Marine Insurance – presented its annual statistical report on the marine insurance market at this week's annual conference in Cape Town.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Nor-Shipping and Viking are promising visitors to Oslo a night to remember on 6th June 2019, with a spectacular naming ceremony party for Viking Jupiter.
In a major piece of research, the IMarEST’s Maritime Autonomous Surface Ships Special Interest Group sought to gauge the potential impacts of self-governing ships and plot out a new course for the shipping industry’s valued workforce.
The 15,000 TEU ship "Al Jmeliyah" was officially christened in Rotterdam.
Genco Shipping & Trading Limited has announced that it has taken delivery of the Genco Defender and the Genco Liberty, two 2016-built 180,000 dwt Capesize vessels, as well as the Genco Columbia, a 2016-built 60,000 dwt Ultramax vessel in September 2018.
Nor-Shipping has disclosed that over 80% of its available exhibition space for 2019 has already been booked.