Rodolphe Saadé, Chairman and CEO of the CMA CGM Group has signed the extension of the Ocean Alliance cooperation until 2027.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
A host of global business, political and thought leaders have been revealed as some of the headline names to appear at Nor-Shipping’s Ocean Leadership Conference on 4th June.
On 15th January the International Transport Workers’ Federation and the World Maritime University has launched a flagship report.
The search for the next generation of UK seafarers has been launched thanks to a collaboration between one of the world’s largest ship owners and a renowned UK maritime charity.
Technologists, manufacturers, regulators, academics, port operators, shipowners, environmentalists, lawyers, insurers, training companies, trade unions, satellite companies, and policy experts from fifteen countries are to meet in London next week at a major global conference on maritime autonomy.
Oceanology International will celebrate its 50th anniversary at Oceanology International Americas 2019.