Breakbulk Europe, the world’s largest event for the project cargo and breakbulk industry, will return to Bremen, Germany, for the fourth consecutive year in 2021 at Messe Bremen from 18th-20th May.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Four new next-generation short-sea cargo vessels being built at the WuHu Shipyard in China will feature LNG propulsion and storage systems provided by the technology group Wärtsilä.
Semtech Corporation, a leading supplier of high performance analogue and mixed-signal semiconductors and advanced algorithms, Wilhelmsen and The Things Industries have announced a partnership to leverage Semtech’s LoRa devices to help deliver cost-effective, robust and proven IoT solutions to the maritime shipping industry.
Leonhardt & Blumberg, Germany’s largest independent charter owner of 15,000-35,000 DWT container ships and ship management company, has renewed its long-standing partnership with Marlink for the provision of quality global VSAT connectivity.
Attica Group, in the framework of its digital transformation, is implementing SERTICA Fleet Management System to ensure reliable vessel operations and high-quality ship management.
Tackling climate change is the number one priority for the UK Chamber of Shipping and on Monday 28th October, Chief executive Bob Sanguinetti visited Wightlink in Portsmouth where he was shown their state-of-the-art hybrid ferry.