Jotun has announced that it has signed a memorandum of understanding with the world’s largest shipyards for a new type of marine paint that reduces solvent emissions by up to 90%.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
UK shipbuilder Wight Shipyard Co newbuild hybrid vessel unveiled at Seawork 2019. Peter Morton CEO and Joanna Daly COO of WSC will host Nusrat Ghani MP for a tour of the vessel before she officially opens Seawork 2019.
High Speed Transfers, the recent new entry into the crew transfer sector, has placed its fourth order for a Damen next-generation Fast Crew Supplier 2710, to be named HST Euan.
The world’s largest plug-in hybrid vessel, Color Hybrid, has been appointed ‘Ship of the Year 2019’.
Damen is building two LNG-Hybrid RoRo Ferries for Seaspan at Damen Shipyards Mangalia.
Independent Angolan diving services company OCTOMAR Serviços Marítimos Limitada has taken delivery of its first vessel from the Damen Shipyards Group, a Fast Crew Supplier 2206.