The latest version of Rolls-Royce stabilisation systems adds the potential for ice class ships to benefit from the company’s Stabilisation-at-Rest concept.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
LMG Marin has been awarded for the design of two battery-plug-in double-ended ferries for the Festøya-Solavågen connection.
Gibdock has underlined its commitment to Occupational Health & Safety by becoming the first shipyard in the Mediterranean region, and one of the first companies worldwide, to achieve ISO 45001:2018 certification.
Damen Shiprepair Harlingen has completed maintenance and repair works on the Fugro Mercator, a twin-hulled survey vessel operated by Fugro.
Seaspan Shipyards has announced that Mark Lamarre has been named Chief Executive Officer of Seaspan Shipyards, effective immediately.
To signify its first day of operations at Damen Shipyards Mangalia in Romania, Damen held a modest ceremony at the yard on 23rd July.