Bull Products, a manufacturer of life-saving fire protection equipment, has strengthened its presence in the shipbuilding industry after securing a partnership with a major Norwegian distributor.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Norwegian shipyard Vard Brevik has been tasked with building the NOK 250 million vessel on behalf of Oslo-listed international fertiliser producer YARA.
Goltens’ Worldwide Green Technologies Division Asia has announced contracts with NYK Bulk & Projects Carrier Ltd. and BW LPG for support in retrofitting a total of 37 vessels with ballast water treatment systems.
Damen Shiprepair Oskarshamnsvarvet has won a public tender for the contract to undertake a lifetime extension project on the passenger ferry Waxholm II.
Fluxys and Titan LNG have joined forces to build the FlexFueler 002, a bunkering pontoon to make liquefied natural gas more widely available as shipping fuel in the Antwerp port and region.
Hapag-Lloyd will retrofit its 15,000 TEU ship “Sajir” to operate using liquified natural gas.