Tuco Marine Group has signed the contract with Hovedstadens Beredskab on a new Multi Misson boat.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
In 2017, Ulstein Design & Solutions AS announced their first design and equipment contract on an X-BOW expedition cruise vessel for ship owner SunStone Ships.
Palumbo Group acquired Viktor Lenac Shipyard which becomes now a member of the largest ship-repair & conversions Group in the Mediterranean Sea, this move represents a strategic complement to Palumbo’s current shipyard portfolio.
A contract between parent company of Eesti Gaas and Damen Shipyards Group has been signed for the construction of the first of a series of short-sea LNG bunker vessels to operate in the Baltic Sea.
On 20th September 2018, the Port of Marseille Fos and Monaco Marine Marseille officially signed their partnership to create a mega yacht maintenance and refit centre in the Mirabeau harbour sector of the Port of Marseille Fos.
Damen has carried out the successful floating of the Antarctic Supply Research Vessel, RSV Nuyina currently under construction at Damen Shipyards Galati.