Sunseeker International has been awarded the ‘Best Sports Cruiser - above 55 Feet’ for its new 74 Sport Yacht at the prestigious Asia Boating Awards.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Solé Diesel has been announced as the Spanish distributor for world-leading British designer and builder of outboard diesel engines, Cox Powertrain.
The Icelandic Coast Guard has taken delivery of a new SAR RIB built by fellow Icelandic company Rafnar.
Thordon Bearings has received a Canadian Coast Guard contract to supply six award-winning SeaThigor shaft seals for retrofit installation to three purpose-built icebreakers.
Van der Valk’s has started construction on the hull for a second BeachClub 660, due for completion in the spring of 2020.
Wilson Sons Estaleiros has presented revenues of R$86 million last year, with a growth of 27% against the comparative of 2017.