- LOC takes next step for MWS services across North Africa
- CEOs and leaders of the subsea cable industry head to Submarine Networks 2018
- New Norwegian Autonomous Shipping Test-Bed Opens
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- Hai Cheung signs agreement to build Evoqua SeaCURE® BWMS in China
- Northumbria law academic advises Norwegian Government on international maritime safety laws
- NorSea Group to build a new ro-ro facility at Polarbase for NOK 60 million
- Ashtead bolsters US team to drive growth in the Gulf of Mexico
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. announced three-year Secured Global Borrowing Base Multicurrency Revolving Credit Facility for $750 million
- Subsea UK and Scottish Enterprise launch £15million research and development funding call for underwater innovation
The UK's Ambassador to Egypt H.E. John Casson has welcomed LOC Group, the independent marine, engineering consultancy and survey organisation, at the opening of a new LOC office in Cairo, Egypt to increase the company's presence across North Africa and the Middle East.
An official autonomous shipping test-bed was opened in Horten on 6th December 2017, on the coast of Norway. Established to support the growth in the development of new solutions for autonomous maritime operations, the new area is open to both Norwegian and international organisations and is designed to be a convenient, safe, non-congested space to trial new technology and vessels.
Research by a Northumbria University academic is helping an influential Norwegian Parliamentary Commission investigate and improve international maritime safety laws.
NorSea Group is to invest NOK 60 million, with Hammerfest Harbour, to build a new Roll-on/Roll-off facility at its Polarbase supply base.
Total and CMA CGM have signed an agreement covering the supply of around 300,000 tons of LNG a year for ten years starting in 2020. This unprecedented volume in the history of LNG bunker will fuel CMA CGM's nine newbuild container ships, scheduled for delivery beginning 2020 onwards.
BIMCO, the world's largest international shipowners' association, and FONASBA, the worldwide organisation representing shipbrokers and ship agents, have once again joined forces to create and launch a new general agency agreement for port agents, shipowners and ship operators contracting port agency services.
Industry body Subsea UK in partnership with Scottish Enterprise has announced that it has opened a research and development funding call for innovation projects to drive forward research and development projects between Scotland and Japan that will help solve the industry’s most complex technological challenges.
Team Britannia has announced that logistics experts GAC will now be supporting the 80ft powerboat and its 12-strong crew with their environmental programme and land-based activities, as well as the bunkering and storage services they originally signed up to provide last year.