- Fjord Line opts for Austal Ships to build new catamaran ferry
- SGS group orders advanced ballast water monitoring kits as countries look to enforce compliance
- A&P Tyne’s Hebburn Yard Hits Construction Milestone for New Polar Research Vessel RRS Sir David Attenborough
- Milaha Launches Regular Reefer Service Between Qatar and Turkey
- Damen launches free dredge calculator
- Nakilat and Shell complete first phase of LNG carrier management transition programme
- Dubai Maritime Agenda 2017 brings together maritime leaders to explore future of industry
- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
MAN Engines expands marine engines network in Northern Europe and Latin America.
Milaha, a Qatar-based maritime transport and logistics conglomerate, has announced the launch of the first direct reefer service between Qatar and Turkey.
Nakilat Shipping Qatar Limited (NSQL) a wholly owned subsidiary of Nakilat and Shell International Trading and Shipping Company Limited (Shell), has completed the first phase of what will be the world’s largest management transition of LNG carriers.
3D printing, automated ships & smart transformation to be discussed next October.
Damen Sigma 10514 integral part of Mexican Navy fleet modernisation project.
Cloud-technology is transforming the business and management processes at leading shipping company, Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt, who has been using Cloud Fleet Manager (CFM), developed by Hanseaticsoft, a leading provider of maritime software, since 2015.
C Transport Maritime S.A.M are proud to announce that we have made it through to the Lloyds List Awards 2017 final round in the Dry Bulk Operator of the year award category.
The pivotal role connectivity will play in the maritime future will come into sharp focus at London International Shipping Week 2017 (LISW17), in a series of Inmarsat seminars probing the impact of digitalisation on shipping, cyber security and safety at sea.