Corvus Energy has announced a major investment from Shell Ventures to support the global development of its maritime energy storage solutions.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
The Korean Register has established a new greenhouse gas online data management system KR GEARs to help shipowners to comply with GHG regulations.
All new ships for UK waters ordered from 2025 should be designed with zero-emission capable technologies, in ambitious plans set out by Maritime Minister Nusrat Ghani to cut pollution from the country’s maritime sector.
Kongsberg Maritime has received two of the Electric & Hybrid Marine Awards presented at an award ceremony in Amsterdam.
Nidec ASI, head of the Nidec Industrial Solutions business platform belonging to the Nidec Group, has presented its very first Nidec-brand battery system designed for large and medium-sized boat propulsion systems at the Electric & Hybrid Marine World Expo in Amsterdam.