Peninsula, the leading marine fuel solutions company, has initiated its Global Sustainability Initiative. Having been one of the first suppliers to provide Very Low Sulphur Fuel Oil (VLSFO) in 2019, Peninsula has since focused its strategy on transition and renewable marine energy.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Corvus Energy to start development of maritime fuel cell systems with hydrogen fuel cell technology supplied by Toyota
Energy storage pioneer Corvus Energy is set to start development and production of sustainable, large scale maritime-certified hydrogen fuel cell systems.
Bakker Sliedrecht will electrify the crane vessels Thialf and Sleipnir of Heerema Marine Contractors so that they can be powered with green shore power.
Volvo Penta is accelerating its efforts to reach zero emissions and be a leader in sustainable power solutions.
Canadian Nuclear Laboratories, Canada’s premier nuclear science and technology organisation, has been awarded a contract by Transport Canada to develop an assessment tool to examine clean technologies that could reduce greenhouse gas emissions and the release of other pollutants from marine vessels.