Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg arrived in New York City today after a two-week sail across the Atlantic aboard the high-tech racing yacht Malizia II.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Corvus Energy has announced a major investment from Shell Ventures to support the global development of its maritime energy storage solutions.
The Korean Register has established a new greenhouse gas online data management system KR GEARs to help shipowners to comply with GHG regulations.
All new ships for UK waters ordered from 2025 should be designed with zero-emission capable technologies, in ambitious plans set out by Maritime Minister Nusrat Ghani to cut pollution from the country’s maritime sector.
Kongsberg Maritime has received two of the Electric & Hybrid Marine Awards presented at an award ceremony in Amsterdam.