Liebherr Container Cranes and Montreal Gateway Terminals Partnership have announced the signing of a contract for the supply of four ship to shore container cranes to the Cast Container Terminal in Montreal, Canada.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
KONGSBERG is going to install and test autonomous technology on two vessels in different operational environments.
Torqeedo and ZF are taking electric yachting to a new level by announcing a cooperation between the two companies to integrate ZF’s steerable saildrives into Torqeedo’s revolutionary Deep Blue system.
KONGSBERG and DNV GL have signed an agreement to enable customers of KONGSBERG’s Vessel Insight data infrastructure solution to share their data for use in DNV GL’s digital class and assurance services.