The technology group Wärtsilä will supply the steerable and tunnel thrusters for two new wind farm turbine installation vessels being built for the China Three Gorges Corporation (CTGC), a China state-owned power company.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Equipment and Services
Kongsberg supplies integrated propulsion, electro and automation package for eco-friendly bulk carrier
Kongsberg Maritime (KM) has been commissioned to deliver a comprehensive, integrated equipment and systems package for an ambitious and environmentally-responsible new bulk carrier project.
Windship Technology has announced an exclusive joint development relationship with Calix Limited to develop and incorporate Calix’s onboard carbon capture system RECAST into its whole-ship solution.
NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) has signed a contract with Kongsberg Maritime to deliver Shell’s patented JAWS draught and trim optimisation software across the entire NSML fleet of 11 LNG carriers.