Thordon Bearings has received an order to supply a water-lubricated propeller shaft bearing solution to Fincantieri’s Monfalcone shipyard for installation to MSC Seashore, the third Seaside Class cruiseship to which Thordon’s COMPAC system has been specified.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
The technology group Wärtsilä and Norsepower, a leading provider of low maintenance, software operated, data verified auxiliary wind propulsion systems, have signed a service cooperation agreement.
PSA Marine has awarded Hydroniq Coolers a frame agreement which makes the Norwegian technology company the shipowner’s supplier of seawater cooling systems.
The technology group Wärtsilä will engineer, supply, and install complete battery hybrid packages to two offshore supply vessels owned by the Norway-based operator Atlantic Offshore.