Sea Machines Robotics, the advanced technology company serving the marine industry, has hired industry veteran Frank Relou to lead its European sales efforts.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
The Royal National Lifeboat Institute has selected Nexus Vehicle Rental, the UK’s leading tech-driven business mobility provider, as its sole vehicle rental supplier.
Boskalis, together with its co-shareholder Kotug, has completed the sale of Kotug Smit Towage to Boluda.
ABB has won a contract to supply ABB Ability Remote Diagnostic Systems for Marine to eleven Sovcomflot vessels operating in the Arctic and Russia’s Far East, helping optimise safety and performance through 24/7 remote support.