Norway’s TTS supply first of four shipsets of TTS deck equipment to COSCO/Shanghai Shipyard in a deal signed in 2015.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Equipment and Services
Leading maritime communication company Marlink has added the first out of four additional Stena Line ships to its multi-band communications network.
The International Association of Dredging Companies (IADC) has announced the appointment of Frank Verhoeven as the new President of the IADC Board of Directors.
Wärtsilä has signed a contract with Construcciones Navales del Norte SL (LaNaval) shipyard in Sestao, Spain for the design and supply of the LNG power and propulsion installation for a new RoRo passenger ferry, with an option for a second vessel. The ship is being built for Spanish owner Baleària, a leading operator serving the Balearic Islands. Wärtsilä will also provide inclusive project support services to the yard, including integration engineering and on-site consulting, as well as commissioning of the combined systems. The contract with Wärtsilä was signed in August 2016.