Thordon Bearings has registered an upswing in the number of historic passenger vessels operating on European waterways with water lubricated propeller shaft bearings as a way of further protecting those waterways from oil and grease pollution.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ferries and Cruises
The first, fully-electric road ferries to sail in North America are now on their way from Damen Shipyards Galati to Lake Ontario, Canada, to begin operations.
Disney Cruise Line is taking classic storytelling into an all-new realm of immersive family fun aboard the Disney Wish with the debut of Disney Uncharted Adventure, a first-of-its-kind interactive experience that will lead guests on a journey from bow to stern and beyond the stars.
P&O Cruises is celebrating its return to the Caribbean as it expands international sailings this autumn.
A construction company is backing the cruise industry to bounce back after a VIP visit to a flagship terminal it built in Southampton.
Majestic Princess has returned to Seattle, concluding its sailing to Alaska and marking the first successful United States voyage for Princess Cruises following the extended pause in operations.