Costa Cruises, the leading cruise line in Europe, has announced another milestone for Costa Smeralda, the line’s first ship powered by liquefied natural gas, with an LNG bunkering operation successfully performed on 25th October for the first time in Italy.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Kongsberg Maritime has signed a new contract with the maritime services and solutions provider MacGregor to deliver a Pile Gripper Guidance System for the OHT Alfa Lift.
MacGregor secures largest single vessel contract for OHT’s Alfa Lift wind foundation installation vessel
MacGregor, part of Cargotec, has received a significant order for delivery of the mission-critical system to be installed on the OHT offshore wind foundation installation vessel, Alfa Lift, being built at the China Merchants Heavy Industry shipyard in Jiangsu, China.
Palfinger has been selected to equip four new service vessels for Edda Wind, Østensjø Groups’ offshore wind segment, with lifting solutions as well as lifesaving appliances.
ABB’s advanced power systems have been chosen for the first self-elevating wind turbine installation vessel built in Japan, supporting the nation’s fast-expanding offshore wind sector.
Vroon Offshore Services has secured a three-year contract extension with BP, worth around £30 million.