Keppel O&M through its wholly-owned subsidiary Keppel Shipyard, has delivered the world’s fastest brownfield Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessel modification and upgrading project safely and on time.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
RH Marine has developed a special dynamic positioning system for plough boats that equalise the seabed after dredging.
Electric and fluid power actuators from Rotork have been installed on a new Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessel in Brazil.
Equinor has signed an agreement with Eidesvik Offshore for the modification of the Viking Energy supply vessel, to make it capable of covering long distances fuelled by carbon-free ammonia.
In only the second ship-to-ship LNG bunkering operation to take place in Germany, the world’s largest LNG bunker vessel ‘Kairos’, operated by Nauticor, has supplied DEME’s next generation offshore installation vessel ‘Orion’.
Van Oord and NYK have agreed a Memorandum of Understanding to jointly own and operate offshore wind installation vessels under the Japanese flag.