A key player in Aberdeen’s marine support scene has added a tenth boat to its growing fleet of workboat vessels.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Subsea technology firm, Rovco, has announced a £3.9 million Series A investment from Foresight group via the Foresight Williams Technology EIS Fund and Foresight VCTs.
A £150 million investment has allowed support vessel operator Sentinel Marine to introduce the newest fleet of emergency response and rescue vessels in the North Sea – and help clean up the offshore environment.
In a world-first, subsea technology company Rovco has launched “SubSLAM Live”, a 3D streaming technology which allows clients to video and live stream 3D underwater pointclouds to any device in the world.
The Port of Tyne, one of only two deep-sea ports in North East England, is making further progress to prepare its site for offshore wind manufacturers.
Maersk Tankers is set to add 11 tanker vessels to the fleet under its management, following an agreement with BP Shipping and ICBC.