Boskalis recently secured a hand full of heavy marine transport services contracts, awarded by a variety of clients and carrying a combined value of approximately $120 million.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Bourbon Mobility, a world leader in offshore passenger transportation for the oil industry, has chosen to partner up with Moment to provide an entertainment offer on-board its vessels.
Wintermar has signed agreements to provide two PSVs to provide deck and cargo supply runs to support the drilling operations of a major oil and gas company in Eastern Indonesia.
James Fisher Offshore, a global provider of specialist offshore engineering solutions, has pledged to deliver significant efficiencies across multiple regional projects by enhancing its Middle Eastern footprint, establishing bases in Saudi Arabia and Dubai.
TechnipFMC and DNV GL sign partnership to set benchmark for trust in oil and gas industry’s digital twins
TechnipFMC and DNV GL have entered into a partnership to develop the oil and gas industry’s first methodology for qualifying the integrity of digital twin technology.
Equinor and the Johan Sverdrup partnership consisting of Lundin Norway, Petoro, Aker BP and Total, have started production from the giant field in the North Sea, more than two months ahead of and NOK 40 billion below the original estimates in the Plan for development and operation.