Wärtsilä Voyage has signed a contract to deliver the latest technology in radio and integrated navigation systems for ten icebreaking LNG-fuelled tankers to be constructed for the Arctic LNG-2 project.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Kongsberg Digital announced that Dorian LPG (DK) ApS, a subsidiary of Dorian, which is a leading owner and operator of modern VLGCs, has contracted to install Vessel Insight to its entire fleet of 22 LPG carriers.
The Wärtsilä Hybrid Upgrade solution, has been selected for retrofitting two offshore construction vessels owned by Norwegian operator Østensjø Rederi.
The technology group Wärtsilä’s recently introduced Compact Reliq reliquefaction plant will be installed in two new LNG Carrier vessels being built for Norway-based Knutsen OAS Shipping.
MacGregor, part of Cargotec, has signed a five year OnWatch Scout Predict agreement with North Sea Shipping.
Avenir has taken delivery of its first dual purpose liquefied natural gas bunkering and supply vessel, Avenir Advantage, from Keppel Offshore & Marine.