Shell Geothermal BV and the Port of Rotterdam Authority are together investigating the possibilities for geothermal energy in the Port of Rotterdam’s western section.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
This year, the Port of Southampton is expecting a record number of cruise ships making maiden calls to the port.
Corvus Energy has been selected again by CCCC Shanghai Equipment Engineering and ZPMC to supply Energy Storage Systems for 25 new battery-hybrid Rubber Tyre Gantry cranes.
The first Geest Line ship has docked at Portsmouth after the firm announced it would be returning to the Hampshire port.
DFDS is bringing a new vessel into service that will strengthen the port’s offering within the intra-European ro-ro sector.
The Port of Gothenburg has joined a collaboration with ten other Nordic ports.