The Port of Tyne, one of the UK’s major deep-sea ports based in North East England has been shortlisted in the IBJ Awards.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
A UK manufacturer is set to invest millions and create scores of new manufacturing and distribution jobs with the opening of a new purpose-built terminal at Port of Sunderland.
The first solar concentrator farm in the European process industry has been inaugurated in the Port of Antwerp.
ABB has signed a landmark contract with Singaporean shipyard Keppel Offshore & Marine to enable autonomous tug operation in 2020.
The Port of Rotterdam Authority has launched ‘Boxinsider’, an application that allows shippers and freight forwarders to see where their containers are located at any given moment.
The 38’ x 13’ monohull dive compliance vessel Salish Scout was recently accepted by the Washington State Department of Natural Resources after successful launch and sea trials in Port Angeles Harbour.