The technology group Wärtsilä will supply its Fixed Pitch Propeller and EnergoProFin solutions for two container vessels owned by Yang Ming Lines, the Taiwan-based shipping company.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Shipping leaders have united in their support of pollution mapping initiative Eyesea which has been officially launched.
Sea and gas trials for a VLGC featuring the technology group Wärtsilä’s pioneering liquefied petroleum gas Fuel Supply System are successfully completed.
Cargill and BAR Technologies have embarked on a strategic project with naval architect Deltamarin Finland to bring cutting edge wind propulsion technology to commercial shipping.
A suspected coronavirus outbreak on 20 ships off the coast of a tiny Indian island has left 300 ill seafarers stranded on board without basic medical supplies for weeks, international maritime charity Sailors’ Society has reported.
World Shipping, Inc. is celebrating its 60th anniversary on the shores of Lake Erie.