Gentium and Damen Shipyards Group have signed a memorandum of understanding with the Ministry of Industry of Bangladesh in Dhaka.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Finnlines has recently signed an order for two ro-pax vessels from China Merchants Jinling Shipyard, previously known as AVIC Weihai.
Sporty and sleek, the Predator 60 EVO is the first model of Sunseeker’s major new product development plan with innovative stand out features and a truly sophisticated interior design.
Australia’s 100% custom superyacht newbuild and refit specialist Echo Yachts has declared that they will be focusing all of their new product development efforts on advanced engineered, ecologically focused superyachts for like-minded clients.
Mitsubishi Shipbuilding, a Group company of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries based in Yokohama, has concluded a contract with MOL to build two LNG-fueled ferries, the first such project in Japan.
Rolls-Royce and vessel designers Robert Allan have developed the world’s first shallow-water push boat powered by LNG natural gas engines.