Sunreef Yachts will present two of the shipyard’s luxury catamarans at the world’s premier superyacht event, the Monaco Yacht Show from 22nd-25th September.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Strategic Marine, a leading Singapore based shipbuilder has finalised contracts to build an additional pair of the proven StratCat 26m Crew Transfer Vessels (CTVs) for WEM Marine Ltd (WEM).
The largest cruise ship to be built in Italy has been delivered with a COMPAC seawater lubricated propeller shaft system from Canada’s Thordon Bearings.
Damen has received an order for a Transshipment Crane Barge from the Australian company Transhipment Services Australia (TSA).
As a British supplier of driveline and propulsion solutions into the UK market, MIT was involved in the £9 million investment into the industry by Associated British Ports (ABP) for a fleet of new pilot vessels to be built and supplied by Goodchild Marine Services Limited.
Innovative ship design will make it possible to transport 6,500 Volkswagen car equivalent units with significantly less emissions across the oceans, using technologies available today.