Concordia Damen has completed the build of the hull of the latest addition to the fleet of A-ROSA Flussschiff, one of Europe’s leading operators of river cruises.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
The Wight Shipyard Company, the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of aluminium marine craft, based in East Cowes on the Isle of Wight, has been awarded the prestigious Queen’s Award for International Trade in recognition of its work to increase British exports.
Damen Shipyards Group has delivered a Multi Cat 2712 to Orkney-based Leask Marine.
The first Swedish-made Candela C-7 electric speedboat has arrived in New York.
Damen Shipyards Group has recently delivered a Stan Tug 1004 to Corps van Vletterlieden for operation in the Port of IJmuiden in the north of the Netherlands.
Damen Shipyards has delivered the first of its new aquaculture support vessels.