The technology group Wärtsilä’s experience and track-record in delivering efficient and sustainable solutions for fishing sector vessels has again been recognised with another important order.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
The Mayflower Autonomous Ship has been officially named during a special ceremony in Plymouth on the 400th anniversary of the sailing of the Mayflower.
Kongsberg Maritime has been contracted to design and equip a highly innovative vessel for the Norwegian krill processing firm Rimfrost.
Damen Shipyards Group has delivered a Fast Crew Supplier 2710 to Rederij Groen.
The SMS Group are relocating their Southampton headquarters as part of a longer-term plan to ensure both sustainability and commercial longevity.
Babcock, the aerospace and defence company has been awarded a four year contract by Serco to maintain and repair vessels for the Northern Isles ferry services between the Scottish mainland and the Orkney Islands and Shetland Islands.