Colombo Dockyard PLC has delivered a modern Cable Laying Vessel to Kokusai Cable Ship Co. Ltd.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Voyager Maritime Alliance Group has announced the successful completion of the biggest project in their 30-year history.
Van Der Valk has successfully launched the 32-metre Jangada 2.
Dutch boutique yacht builder Sichterman has set up an interior programme, which makes it possible to build yachts considerably faster than its competitors at a set price.
The technology group Wärtsilä, Japanese ship builder Oshima Shipbuilding, and the classification society DNV GL have delivered the first results of their joint industry development project.
The first European dredger converted to dual-fuel LNG/MGO propulsion has departed Damen Shiprepair Dunkerque to return to work, 23 months after contract signing.