Tillberg Design of Sweden are thrilled to announce a new partnership with yacht consortium Spencer Buley Group.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Meercat launches workhorse M18
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
On 3rd October, Damen Shipyards Galati hosted a celebration marking the keel-laying of a Damen Marine Aggregate Dredger 3500 for Hanson UK.
Liebherr Container Cranes has received an order for two megamax ship to shore container cranes for the MSC Gate Terminal Bremerhaven.
InfraStrata, the UK quoted company focused on strategic infrastructure projects, has signed heads of terms to purchase the principal assets of Harland and Wolff Heavy Industries Limited and Harland and Wolff Group Plc from administrator BDO NI for a total consideration of £6 million.
On 21st August, Damen Shipyards Group signed a contract with the Port Authority of Jamaica for the delivery of a Utility Vessel 3911.
The world’s leading luxury catamaran designer and manufacturer – Sunreef Yachts is to build a fully custom 49m twin-hulled superyacht.