Boat launch and recovery specialist Vestdavit has secured an order to supply three new Norwegian Coast Guard vessels with davits equipped for polar conditions, in a project which also calls for installation of a deck-mounted transfer system for rapid deployment.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Meercat launches workhorse M18
Shipyards and Shipbuilding
Van Wijngaarden Marine Services has placed an order with Damen Shipyards Hardinxveld for a Damen Multi Cat 3013, to be named KILSTROOM.
Damen Shipyards Antalya had the pleasure of a visit by members of the Welsh national rugby team.
Fujian Mawei Shipbuilding Ltd has placed orders with PG Flow Solutions to supply large liquid-cargo systems and associated equipment for two MPSVs the Chinese shipbuilder is constructing for an undisclosed shipowner.
Ambitious plans are being launched for a £150 million training and disaster relief ship with cutting-edge British technology.
Damen Shipyards Group has won an award for the Human Machine Interface that it has been developing over the past two years for its Next Generation Tug Series.